- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
Korean Charcoal BBQ Restaurant. Most days open 11:00 am – 11:00 pm. Sootbooljeep, Sootbooljip, SutbuljipMore Info
Food stall inside the new California Marketplace on the northeast corner of Fifth Street and Western Avenue. Sells kimbap (rice rolls), udong (noodles in broth), and other simple Korean fare. Open as of January 2016. The supermarket itself has been in the soft-open phase since late December 2015.More Info
Korean eatery whose house specialty is soondae (blood sausages). Menu also includes soondae jokbal and various soups and stews. Health rating of A (92) as of 04/18/2013. 01/23/2013 99 A 06/07/2012 95 A 03/26/2012 94 A Closes by 9:00 pm on most evenings. Korean and basic English are spoken.More Info