- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
“Mapo Restaurant” or “Mapo Kkak Doo Gee” serves Korean food dine in and to go. Soojaebi (수제비) and Dwenjang jjigae (된장찌개) on the menu. Closes at 9:00 pm most days. Closed on Sundays. Located in the strip mall known as Key Center on the northwest corner of 6th & Normandie.More Info
Temporarily closed by the health department in May 2015 due to vermin harborage.More Info