- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
Newest food stall to open inside the Koreatown Plaza food court, in early 2015. Korean Food and Pioneer Chicken. The menu of Korean food includes broiled covina, L.A. galbi, beef bulgogi, spicy pork bulgogi, stone-pot bibimbap, yachae bibimbap, yeolmu bibimbap, spicy squid over rice, cheong-gook jang, soybean soup, and soft tofu soup. Pioneer Chicken used […]More Info