- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
Korean eatery whose house specialty is soondae (blood sausages). Menu also includes soondae jokbal and various soups and stews. Health rating of A (92) as of 04/18/2013. 01/23/2013 99 A 06/07/2012 95 A 03/26/2012 94 A Closes by 9:00 pm on most evenings. Korean and basic English are spoken.More Info
Newest food stall to open inside the Koreatown Plaza food court, in early 2015. Korean Food and Pioneer Chicken. The menu of Korean food includes broiled covina, L.A. galbi, beef bulgogi, spicy pork bulgogi, stone-pot bibimbap, yachae bibimbap, yeolmu bibimbap, spicy squid over rice, cheong-gook jang, soybean soup, and soft tofu soup. Pioneer Chicken used […]More Info
Yangsanbak Korean BBQ is NOT an All-You-Can-Eat restaurant. The house specialty has been sampgyeopsal (pork belly). A “combo” of quality meats and beverages for two people starts at $39.99. Open 3 PM to 2 AM. Basic English spoken. Also known as “Yang San Park.” Located in the dingy strip mall known as Key Center on […]More Info