- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
Named after a mountain in Korea, Odaesan (Odae-san) is an all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ restaurant that opened in 2003. HOURS OF OPERATION Sun-Thu: 6.30am – 11pm Fri & Sat: 6.30am – 12am Breakfast: 6.30am – 10.30am Lunch: 10.30am – 3pm Dinner: 3pm – close Call 213.383.9800 to make a reservation. Reservations are taken only for parties […]More Info
Korean charcoal BBQ restaurant that opened on April 10, 2014. Tables with built-in grills. Literally, “ssam” refers to wrapping the bbq meat (beef, pork, chicken) in a leafy vegetable such as lettuce, cabbage, bean leaves, and pumpkin leaves, either raw or blanched. Mon 11:30 am – 11:30 pm Tue 11:30 am – 11:30 pm Wed […]More Info