- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
Korean restaurant that opened in May 2013. Features large intestines, small intestines… Kang Hodong Ahgassi. Agassi Gopchang… “Ah-gah-shee Gob-chahng”More Info
Korean-run restaurant at the Madang mall. The name is derived from its address on Western Avenue.More Info
Kimbab Chunkuk (Kimbap Cheonguk) opened at 4th & Vermont in May 2013. MENU: Beef Kimbap $6 Mayonnaise Tuna Kimbap $6 Odeng Kimbap $6 Sesame-Leaf Kimbap Kimchi Kimbap Sausage Kimbap Burdock Kimbap Cheese Kimbap Gochu Kimbap $8 Avocado Kimbap $8 Donkkasu Kimbap $9 Shrimp Tempura Roll $9 Ddeokbokki Cheese Ddeokbokki Donkkasu Spicy-and-Sweet Chicken Steamed Dmplings Odeng-tang […]More Info