- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
Bonjuk is a restaurant whose specialty is traditional Korean porridge. Open as of March 11, 2015.More Info
“Baek Ha Chong” Korean restaurant, in the southwest region of Koreatown. Menu: Goat Soup, Pork Galbi, Oyster Bossam Korean and basic English are spoken. Open 11am to 11pm, Monday to Sunday. Baek Hwa Family Restaurant. Beak Wha Gombo Restaurant. Health rating of A (93) as of 09/21/2012.More Info