- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
Business Hours: Open seven days a week, 11 am – 2 am. TOEBANG has corn cheese (콘치즈) on its menu. Tobang.More Info
“Mapo Restaurant” or “Mapo Kkak Doo Gee” serves Korean food dine in and to go. Soojaebi (수제비) on the menu. Closes at 9:00 pm most days. Closed on Sundays. Located in the strip mall known as Key Center on the northwest corner of 6th & Normandie.More Info