- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
UPDATE: Rebranded itself as “Moo BBQ” in late 2015. New management transitioning from Tahoe Galbi, December 2013 to January 2014. All-you-can-eat menu options include 19.99 and 25.99. This is the second currently operating Manna Korean BBQ restaurant. The other Manna is in the Little Tokyo district of downtown L.A. at 333 S Alameda St #305, […]More Info
A small poorly rated Korean restaurant specializing in naengmyeon.More Info