- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
Korean restaurant known for being horribly rude to non-Koreans. Specialty: Crab Stew… Another Koreatown restaurant that also serves crab stew is Ondal. * Notoriously rude to non-Koreans.More Info
“Dah-reh-oak” is a Korean BBQ restaurant known for its clay-baked duck. Must call at least a few hours ahead if ordering this dish. Price is $65 or over. Also on the menu: duck bossam, bulgogi, galbiMore Info