- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
Korean eatery located within the food court on the third floor of Koreatown Galleria. Menu includes soondae-guk, bibimbap, dumplings…More Info
Kimbab Chunkuk (Kimbap Cheonguk) opened at 4th & Vermont in May 2013. MENU: Beef Kimbap $6 Mayonnaise Tuna Kimbap $6 Odeng Kimbap $6 Sesame-Leaf Kimbap Kimchi Kimbap Sausage Kimbap Burdock Kimbap Cheese Kimbap Gochu Kimbap $8 Avocado Kimbap $8 Donkkasu Kimbap $9 Shrimp Tempura Roll $9 Ddeokbokki Cheese Ddeokbokki Donkkasu Spicy-and-Sweet Chicken Steamed Dmplings Odeng-tang […]More Info