- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
Korean eatery whose house specialty is soondae (blood sausages). Menu also includes soondae jokbal and various soups and stews. Health rating of A (92) as of 04/18/2013. 01/23/2013 99 A 06/07/2012 95 A 03/26/2012 94 A Closes by 9:00 pm on most evenings. Korean and basic English are spoken.More Info
Korean restaurant whose specialty is soondubu jjigae (soft-tofu stew). Open Monday-Sunday, 10:30 am – 10:30 pm.More Info