- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
One of the eateries within the food court on the 3rd floor of Koreatown Galleria. Ddeokbokki, kimbap, rabokki, omurice, shrimp fried rice, kimchi fried rice… 09/12/2012 96 A 06/13/2012 91 A 03/12/2012 93 A Health rating of A (93) as of 05/07/2013. Open 11 am – 7 pm daily.More Info
Small Korean restaurant that prides itself with not using MSG. Known for Jook (porridge), particularly abalone porridge, and Samgyetang (chicken soup). Mon 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Tue 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Wed 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Thu 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Fri 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Sat 7:00 am – […]More Info
“Baek Ha Chong” Korean restaurant, in the southwest region of Koreatown. Menu: Goat Soup, Pork Galbi, Oyster Bossam Korean and basic English are spoken. Open 11am to 11pm, Monday to Sunday. Baek Hwa Family Restaurant. Beak Wha Gombo Restaurant. Health rating of A (93) as of 09/21/2012.More Info