- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
Korean eatery in the food court on the 3rd floor of Koreatown Galleria on Olympic & Western. Has bulgogi on the menu. Takeout ok. Hours are rougly 11:00 am to 7:00 pm, seven days a week.More Info
Korean restaurant in North Koreatown whose house specialty is handmade “knife” noodles served with seafood (clams), dumplings, anchovies, or chicken. Menu also includes: – dolsot bibimbap – squid over rice – soojaebi – seolleongtang – fish stew – seafood pancake – kimchi fried rice Open Monday to Sunday, 10 am – 10 pm.More Info