- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
Korean restaurant in the old space of Cafe Todo Dia at the ChungKiWa Plaza on Olympic. Menu includes bulgogi, kimchi stew, and grilled mackerel. Open six days a week, 11:00 am – 9:00 pm. Open on Sunday but only for dinner, around 5:00 pm.More Info
Kabayo Cham Bada 2014. “True Taste of Ocean” Seafood restaurant whose menu includes bibimbap, haemultang, raw abalone salad, yeonpotang. seafood ddeokbooki… MSG not used. In the old space of Busan “Japanese” Sushi Restaurant. Open on Christmas Day until 9:00 pm. Located in a small North Koreatown strip mall on Western Avenue by Council Street.More Info