- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
This restaurant’s name is pronounced “Book Seh Tong” — serves Korean BBQ and “military base stew” called Bude Jjigae. Korean and very basic English spoken by staff. Hours: 12:00 noon to 9:00 pm, Monday to Sunday. Has had a B health rating in recent years. Still in business as of November 28 (Friday), 2014.More Info
Temporarily closed by the health department in May 2015 due to vermin harborage.More Info
Took over the space of Albaene in January 2014. Open to 1:00 am on most days… open to 4:00 am on Thursday… Open 24 hours Friday and Saturday. House specialty is Gamjatang (pork-bone soup). Menu also includes Budaejjigae, Ddeokbokki, Cold Noodles, Jjamppong, Seolleongtang, Kimchi Stew, Yukgaejang, Bibimbap and Dumplings. Established in 1985. The original restaurant […]More Info