- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
One of the eateries within the food court on the 3rd floor of Koreatown Galleria. Ddeokbokki, kimbap, rabokki, omurice, shrimp fried rice, kimchi fried rice… 09/12/2012 96 A 06/13/2012 91 A 03/12/2012 93 A Health rating of A (93) as of 05/07/2013. Open 11 am – 7 pm daily.More Info
Small Korean restaurant known for the traditional ox-bone soup Seolleongtang. The Korean on the sign literally reads “Traditional Seolleong-tang” (Jontong Sollong-tang). Listed in County records as JUN TONG SUL RUMG TANG. Health rating of A as of 11/06/2012.More Info