- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
Opened in December 2014 in the old space of Yongdudong Baby Octopus at Lux Plaza.More Info
Korean restaurant just east of Koreatown proper, in the Westlake area. Famous for various preparations of blowfish. Open 10am-10pm on most days, 2pm-10pm on Sunday.More Info
Yangsanbak Korean BBQ is NOT an All-You-Can-Eat restaurant. The house specialty has been sampgyeopsal (pork belly). A “combo” of quality meats and beverages for two people starts at $39.99. Open 3 PM to 2 AM. Basic English spoken. Also known as “Yang San Park.” Located in the dingy strip mall known as Key Center on […]More Info