- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
Korean-Korean restaurant on Beverly Boulevard, about a block or so west of Western Avenue. Serves bossam and budaejjigae. Known for its somori-gukbap. Usual hours are 11:00 am to 9:00 pm. 부대찌게, 제육보쌈, 곱창전골, 낚지뽁음, 버섯전골, 수육무침, 족발무침, 소머리국밥More Info
Korean restaurant known for budaejjigae (army stew whose notable ingredient is Spam) and seafood pancake. CHUNJU HANIL GWAN’S BUSINESS HOURS Monday-Saturday 11 am – 11 pm. Sunday 11 am – 10 pm. Located next to Chapman Cleaners.More Info