- Highly rated store for the purchase of banchan (Korean side dishes).
- Run by the same family as the Jun Won restaurant on 8th Street.
- Has special $12 samgyetang (whole-chicken soup) to-go, in the summer.
- Located next to the Shin Sae Gae store, on the corner.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM. Closed Sundays.
- Health rating of A (94) as of 10/18/2012
This restaurant’s name is pronounced “Book Seh Tong” — serves Korean BBQ and “military base stew” called Bude Jjigae. Korean and very basic English spoken by staff. Hours: 12:00 noon to 9:00 pm, Monday to Sunday. Has had a B health rating in recent years. Still in business as of November 28 (Friday), 2014.More Info